Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Prep Time: n. a.
Cook time: Varies on whether you microwave or bake your potatoes
Forget buying those trans fat laden, icky versions of "potato skins" from the grocery store. This is an infinitely healthier and much more flavorful version. Feel free to make the dip as spicy as you'd like; the measurements in the recipe are really more of a base. If you plan on making this for a crowd of people, this recipe easily doubles/triples, etc.
- 2 large baking potatoes
- ½ cup fat free plain yogurt (not Greek)
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tsp. tomato paste
- ½ tsp. green chili paste (or ½ small green chili, chopped)
- ¼ tsp. celery salt
- salt and black pepper
- Bake or microwave the potatoes until tender. Cut them in half and scoop out the flesh, leaving a thin layer on the skins. Keep the scooped out pulp for another meal.
- Cut each potato in half again then place the pieces skin-side down on a large baking sheet.
- Broil for 4 - 5 minutes, or until crisp. Mix together the dip ingredients and serve with the potato skins.