This has got to be the best potato salad recipe ever made. The thing that takes this up a level is the goat cheese. Ever sense I had goat cheese in a grilled cheese sandwich I have been looking for more whys to incorporate it into more recipes. I also am a fan of the Yukon gold potato but you can use the small red rose potatoes also.
- 8 large Yukon Gold potatoes
- 6 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 lb. bacon diced in to large pieces
- 1 large white onion, chopped
- 2 cups of mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 tbsp milk
- 2 cups Shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup of goat cheese
- Boil potatoes until tender and then let them cool down.
- Cook the bacon and onions till the bacon is down and the onions are golden brown.
- Drain the bacon drippings into a small mixing bowl and mix the milk mayo and sour cream with the drippings.
- Ok now in a large bowl add the potatoes, eggs, the onion and bacon mixture and the dressing.
- Mix it all up till everything is coated.
- Cover and chill for 3 hours.
- Now if you don’t think this is the best potato salad recipe ever then you send me one that is better.