Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Dorie at Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 6 potatoes
- 6 eggs boiled
- 1 onion
- ½ green pepper
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 2 tbsp mustard
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 stalks celery
- ¼ cup ranch
- ½ tsp celery salt
- ½ cup pickle relish
- Bring potatoes and eggs to a boil until done.
- Set them in cold water to cool.
- Chop onion, green pepper and celery.
- Peel potatoes and eggs, rinse.
- Cut potatoes into small bite size pieces.
- Save the yolks from 3 eggs.
- Chop remainder of eggs into pieces.
- Mash the 3 yolks and add the dressing, mustard, sugar salt and pepper.
- Blend until mostly smooth in texture.
- Put all ingredients into large bowl and mix together.