Contributed by Dorie at Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 6 potatoes
- 6 eggs boiled
- 1 onion
- ½ green pepper
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 2 tbsp mustard
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 stalks celery
- ¼ cup ranch
- ½ tsp celery salt
- ½ cup pickle relish
- Bring potatoes and eggs to a boil until done.
- Set them in cold water to cool.
- Chop onion, green pepper and celery.
- Peel potatoes and eggs, rinse.
- Cut potatoes into small bite size pieces.
- Save the yolks from 3 eggs.
- Chop remainder of eggs into pieces.
- Mash the 3 yolks and add the dressing, mustard, sugar salt and pepper.
- Blend until mostly smooth in texture.
- Put all ingredients into large bowl and mix together.