Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 onions, chopped
- 100g/4oz smoked Bacon, chopped
- 1 kg/2.2 lb boiled potatoes in their skins, diced
- 6 tbsp Single cream
- 2 teasp paprika
- 1 teasp garlic powder
- salt and black pepper
- 8 eggs, beaten
- Preheat the oven to 180C, 350F, Gas Mark 4 and lightly grease a shallow ovenproof dish.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan, add the onions and Bacon and fry for 5 minutes, stirring from time to time.
- Meanwhile, in a large mixing bowl, mix together the potatoes, cream, paprika, garlic powder salt and pepper.
- Add the Onion mixture to the Potato mixture together with the beaten eggs and mix well.
- Transfer to the prepared ovenproof dish and bake for about 20 minutes until set and browned. Serve immediately.