Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 3 large potatoes
- 3 eggs (separated)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup cream
- ½ fresh lemon (juice squeezed, and rind grated)
- Boil, mash and cool the potatoes.
- Mix with egg yolks.
- When well blended, add egg whites, (which have been well beaten and combined with sugar) flour, salt, cream, and lemon, juice and grated rind.
- Bake in a buttered dish in a 350°F oven for 30 minutes or until firm.
- Serve with sugar and cream.
- Also, they are good when they are topped with fresh berries, sweetened and crushed.