Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 3 large potatoes
- 3 eggs (separated)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup cream
- ½ fresh lemon (juice squeezed, and rind grated)
- Boil, mash and cool the potatoes.
- Mix with egg yolks.
- When well blended, add egg whites, (which have been well beaten and combined with sugar) flour, salt, cream, and lemon, juice and grated rind.
- Bake in a buttered dish in a 350°F oven for 30 minutes or until firm.
- Serve with sugar and cream.
- Also, they are good when they are topped with fresh berries, sweetened and crushed.