Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 4 U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish fillets
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 4 teaspoons light soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground or grated fresh ginger
- 1/2 cup pecans, toasted and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup packaged Potato flakes
- 3 navel oranges, peeled and diced
- 1 5- to 8-ounce bag spring mixed salad greens
- 2 tablespoons slivered fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 425 °F. Whisk together orange juice, olive oil, soy sauce, and ginger to make a dressing. Brush 2 tablespoons of the dressing on Catfish.
- Place Catfish on an oiled baking pan. Mix together pecans and Potato flakes; spoon on top of Catfish. Drizzle with an additional 2 tablespoons of the dressing. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Combine the remaining dressing with diced oranges and toss with salad greens and basil. Divide salad mixture evenly over four plates. Top with Catfish. Serve immediately. Makes 4 servings.