- Peel and wash the potatoes.
- Grate small.
- Place in a bowl, add sugar, salt, yeast mixed with milk and flour.
- Mix everything well, cover and place in a warm place.
- After it has risen, take tablespoonfuls and fry on both sides in hot oil.
- Serve hot with sour cream.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.