Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Potet Lefse. 6 servings.
- 3 large baking potatoes
- 2 T butter
- ¼ cup (½ dl) heavy cream
- ½ tsp. Sugar
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 cup (2½ dl) flour, or more
- Boil the potatoes without peeling, peel and mash while still warm and put into ricer.
- Add the remaining ingredients, mix well, cover and chill for 8 hours or overnight.
- Mix in ½ cup flour.
- Divide into 15-16 balls if you want dinner-plate size.
- Using a grooved rolling pin with sock, and pastry canvas, roll each ball out.
- Use flour, and keep balance of dough in the refrigerator.
- Bake each lefse on medium to hot griddle.