Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 quart potatoes, boiled and riced
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2/3-2/3 cup carnation instant milk
- 4-5 cups flour
- Peel, boil then rice the potatoes.
- Scald milk then add the butter, Sugar and salt.
- Add this into the riced potatoes and mix well.
- Let cool overnight.
- Add flour to make a stiff dough.
- Pinch off portions and roll.
- Bake on large griddle.
- Flip and bake the other side.
- Lay it on top of waxed paper and keep stacking them up.
- Keep a piece of waxed paper on top to keep them from drying out.
- Store in airtight container.
- butter and sprinkles lightly with Sugar, roll up and eat.