Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 3 pounds potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1 cup butter
- 2 (3oz) pkg cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (2oz) jar pimento, drained
- 1 small green pepper, finely chopped
- 1 bunch green onions, finely chopped
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Cook potatoes in boiling water to cover 15 minutes or until tender; drain and mash.
- Add butter and cream cheese; beat at medium speed with and electric mixer until smooth.
- Stir in ½ cup cheddar cheese and next 6 ingredients; spoon into lightly buttered 11x7x1½ inch baking dish.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 to 40 minutes, or until thoroughly heated.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese; bake 5 minutes or until cheese melts.
- You may prepare the night before (except for cheese topping) and refrigerate, covered,overnight.
- Let stand at room temperature 30 minutes before baking.