- Separate the cabbage into leaves and steam until just tender.
- Prepare the stuffing as follows: boil the peeled potatoes, mash, combine with browned onion and mushrooms.
- Place some of the stuffing on each cabbage leaf and fold over the edges to make an "envelope".
- Brown the cabbage rolls and transfer to a griddle.
- Pour over the sour cream or sour cream sauce and stew until done.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.