Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Romanian: Gogosi de cartofi II
- 7 oz / 200 g potatoes
- 7 oz / 200 g flour
- a little warm water
- pinch of salt
- ½ oz / 14 g yeast
- confectioner's sugar
- Boil the potatoes, peel them, pass them through a potato ricer and then mix with the flour.
- Mix in enough warm water to make a soft dough.
- Add a little salt and the yeast which was previously moistened with 2 tablespoons warm water.
- Knead well, cover and let it rise in a warm place.
- Then roll a sheet of dough the width of a finger.
- Cut rounds with a cookie cutter.
- Brown them in hot oil.
- Remove with a slotted spoon with they are nicely puffed up and brown.
- Sprinkle confectioner's sugar on them.