Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Yield: 5 servings (166 calories per serving).
- 3 medium baking potatoes, peeled and sliced
- ¼ cup (1 oz) shredded low-fat Swiss or cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup nonfat cream cheese product
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh chives
- 1 tbsp non-fat margarine
- 1½ tsp prepared or Dijon mustard
- ¼ tsp hot sauce
- ⅛ tsp salt
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- 1¾ cup coarsely crushed corn flakes
- vegetable cooking spray
- Cook potato in boiling water for 20 minutes, or until tender; drain.
- Transfer to bowl.
- Beat potato at medium speed until smooth.
- Add cheese, and next 6 ingredients.
- Beat well.
- Divide mixture into 10 equal portions and shape into balls.
- Dip in egg white and roll in cereal.
- Place on a baking sheet coated with nonstick spray.
- Bake at 400°F for 10 – 15 minutes or until crisp and golden.