Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a creamy, cheesy soup that is easy and delicious! Great in bread bowls.
- 2 cups peeled and diced potatoes
- 1/2 cup diced carrots
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1/4 cup chopped Onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 cups milk
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 (15 ounce) cans whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Place potatoes, carrots, celery, Onion and salt in a large pot with water to cover. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine butter, milk and flour in a small saucepan over medium-low heat. Stir constantly until smooth and thick.
- Pour milk mixture into cooked vegetables. Stir in corn and Cheese until Cheese is melted. Serve.