Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Hoyt Estate in Allen, Texas in 1989.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 box scalloped potatoes
- 2 cups water boiled
- ¾ cup milk
- 5 ounces chunky salsa
- 8 ounces boneless skinless chicken cooked and cubed
- 2 ounces cheddar cheese shredded
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Spray casserole dish with cooking spray then set aside.
- In a mixing bowl combine potatoes, sauce mix and boiled water then mix well.
- Add milk, salsa and chicken then spread mixture into prepared dish.
- Sprinkle cheese over top then bake for 50 minutes let stand 5 minutes before serving.