Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- In a large soup pot, over medium-low heat, cook the carrots, onions and potatoes in olive oil or butter until soft.
- Add the garlic and the broth.
- Simmer over medium heat for 30 minutes.
- Remove from stove and in batches, puree the soup in a food processor.
- Pour soup back into pot.
- Add the chives, and season generously with salt and pepper to taste.
- In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, paprika and dill.
- Ladle the soup in bowls, and garnish with the sour-cream mixture.