- Cook the shredded potato in just enough water to cover it, for 10 minutes.
- Cool and drain.
- Combine cooled and drained potato with orange juice concentrate, water, marmalade, oil and egg.
- In a large bowl, soft together the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Add the liquid ingredients and stir just until combined.
- Spoon batter into 3 greased mini loaf pans and bake at 350 °F for 30-35 minutes.
- Or until tester comes out clean.
- Cool in pans for 10 minutes.
- Then remove from pan and let cool.