- Bacon, thick sliced 36 oz
- cranberries, dried 6 oz
- water 16 fl oz
- mozzarella Cheese, shredded 30 oz
- Bleu Cheese, crumbled 30 oz
- Simplot Classic Skin-on Potato Boats 96 oz
- chives, fresh, chopped for garnish
- Ranch Dressing, prepared 72 fl oz
- Place the Bacon in a single layer on a parchment paper lined sheet pan. Cook Bacon for 12-15 minutes in a preheated 375°F oven. Drain grease and crumble the Bacon, reserve.
- Place dried cranberries in a small saute pan with water and simmer until almost all the liquid is absorbed.
- In a bowl, toss the mozzarella with the bleu Cheese until well blended.
- Fry the Simplot Classic Skin-on Potato Boats in a fryer at 350°F for 5 1/2 minutes, drain.
- For each serving, place 4 prepared Simplot Classic Skin-on Potato Boats on a sheet pan and stop with 2 oz of Cheese blend, 1/2 oz of Bacon, 1/2 oz of cranberries, and top with 1/2 oz Cheese.
- Place the pan under a salamander or in a hot oven until the Cheese melts. Sprinkle with chopped chives. Transfer to a serving plate along with 3 oz of Ranch Dressing