- For the batter, mix the pea flour and plain flour together with 1 tsp salt, ½ tsp geera, and 1 tbsp onion.
- Add enough water to make a soft batter.
- Peel potatoes, boil (not too soft) and mash.
- Add the rest of the geera, salt, onions, garlic and thyme.
- Add beaten eggs and mix well.
- Form the potatoes into small balls, the size of small eggs.
- To deep fry, heat the oil.
- Next dip the potatoes into the pea mixture, turning it around so the at the potato is covered with batter.
- Put into oil and fry until brownish.
- Add more pea flour or batter if too thin.
- Add more water to batter if too thick.