Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Wagner Estate in Tulsa, Oklahoma in 1991.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 16 ounces frozen hash browns thawed
- ½ cup white onions chopped
- 3 ounces bacon cooked and crumbled
- 2 ounces Monterey jack cheese shredded
- 12 ounces evaporated milk
- ½ cup egg whites slightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray square dish with cooking spray.
- Layer potatoes, onions, cheese and bacon then set aside.
- In mixing bowl combine milk, egg whites and salt.
- Mix well then pour evenly over ingredients in dish.
- Cover and bake for one hour.
- Uncover and bake additional five minutes.