Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Recipe makes four servings.
- 2 cups potato flakes
- 2 cups boiling water
- ½ cup garbanzo flour
- ¼ cup rice flour
- 1 tablespoon smoked nutritional yeast (optional)
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon non-aluminum baking powder (optional)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne or red peppers
- Mix together hot potatoes, shortening, cream, sugar and salt.
- Combine water and potato flakes quickly.
- They will set up firmly and be somewhat dry.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Drop by the teaspoonful onto hot oil and deep fry until golden brown.
Omitting the baking powder will result in denser gnocchis.