Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 lb potatoes
- 1 can cream style corn
- 1/2 grated Cheese
- salt,pepper to taste
- butter for buttering dish
- Peel potatoes and boil in salted water until soft ( 30 mins - 40 mins )
- Drain and mash potatoes, add can of cream style corn and 1/2 of the Cheese, season with salt and black pepper- mix well
- butter ovenproof dish and place mixture into the dish
- top with remaining Cheese and bake in preheated oven for about 1/2 hour , or until golden brown on top.