- Sauté onion, garlic and piment in oil until soft.
- Add 2 cups water, bouillon cube, potatoes, corn and thyme.
- Cook 10–15 minutes.
- Add NIDO , potato flakes, and ½ cup water, and cook until thickened, about 5 minutes.
- Add parsley, salt and pepper.
- Thin with more water if desired.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.