Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Leek and Potato Soup. Serves 6.
- 1 lb. potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 2 leeks, rinsed and cut into julienne
- ¾ cup heavy cream
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 Tablespoons chopped chervil
- Combine potatoes, leeks and 1 liter water in a large pan.
- Bring to a boil.
- Season with salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Reduce heat and simmer gently for 35 minutes, or until vegetables are soft. Put the soup in blender and purée.
- Return to the pan and add the heavy cream.
- Cook over low heat. Adjust the seasonings and serve in bowls, garnished with the chopped chervil.