Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Yield: 6 servings
- ¾ cup chopped celery
- ¾ cup chopped onion
- ¼ cup butter or margarine
- 2 cans (14½ ounces each) chicken broth
- 2⅓ cups mashed potato flakes
- 1½ cups milk
- ½ cup cubed process American cheese
- ¾ teaspoon garlic salt
- ⅛ to ¼ teaspoon chili powder
- ½ cup sour cream
- In a 3-qt. saucepan, sauté celery and onion in butter for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Stir in broth; bring to boil.
- Reduce heat.
- Add potato flakes; cook and stir for 5 – 7 minutes.
- Add milk, cheese, garlic salt and chili powder.
- Cook and stir until cheese is melted.
- Just before serving,add sour cream and heat through (don't boil).