Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Red bean ice dessert
- This recipe yields 4 servings
- 6 cup shaved ice
- ¼ cup canned sweet red beans
- 4 tsp roasted rice powder (misu gallu)
- 1 can fruit cocktail - (16 oz)
- flavored fruit syrup to taste
- colored jelly candies (optional)
- Press 1½ cups shaved ice into small round bowl.
- Place upside-down in serving bowl to create a nice mound of ice.
- Repeat 3 more times so you have 4 bowls of ice.
- Add 1 tablespoon red beans, 1 teaspoon rice powder and ¼ cup fruit cocktail around ice in each bowl.
- Pour flavored syrup on ice and sprinkle with jelly candy, if desired.
- Serve immediately.