Red bean ice dessert
- This recipe yields 4 servings
- 6 cup shaved ice
- ¼ cup canned sweet red beans
- 4 tsp roasted rice powder (misu gallu)
- 1 can fruit cocktail - (16 oz)
- flavored fruit syrup to taste
- colored jelly candies (optional)
- Press 1½ cups shaved ice into small round bowl.
- Place upside-down in serving bowl to create a nice mound of ice.
- Repeat 3 more times so you have 4 bowls of ice.
- Add 1 tablespoon red beans, 1 teaspoon rice powder and ¼ cup fruit cocktail around ice in each bowl.
- Pour flavored syrup on ice and sprinkle with jelly candy, if desired.
- Serve immediately.