Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by PressureCookerRecipes Y-Group
- 6 servings.
- 3 lb pork loin, off the bone and skin removed
- 1 tbsp fennel seeds
- 2 – 3 dabs of butter
- olive oil
- 8 cloves garlic
- handful fresh rosemary
- 4 bay leaves (depending on size)
- 1 fennel bulb, sliced
- ½ bottle chardonnay wine
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Tie up your pork so it doesn't dry out.
- Season generously with salt and pepper and roll meat to cover in fennel seeds.
- In a roasting or casserole pan/dish sauté the meat in a little butter and olive oil and brown on all sides.
- Add in the garlic, herbs, fennel, and wine, then cover foil or parchment paper.
- Cook till the internal temp of the meat is 150°F.
- Pork loin off the bone cooks very quickly so watch it.
- Then let the meat rest on a plate while you make the sauce.
- Add the rest of the butter and scrape off the goodies from the bottom of the pan.
- Remove any large bits.