Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 1 cup flour
- 1 stick butter
- 1 large container Cool Whip
- 1½ cups powdered sugar
- 1½ cups chopped pecans
- 2 tsp vanilla
- grated chocolate
- 1 large pkg. instant vanilla pudding
- 1 large pkg. instant chocolate pudding
- 1 (8 oz) cream cheese
- Mix flour, 1 cup chopped pecans and butter.
- Press in bottom of an 8x13 inch pan.
- Bake at 325°F for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Cool crust completely.
- Mix cream cheese, ½ cup cool whip and 1 cup powdered sugar.
- Spread evenly over crust.
- Mix puddings separately according to directions using a little less milk so pudding will set thicker.
- Add 2 teaspoons vanilla to vanilla pudding.
- Add ¼ cup powdered sugar to each pudding.
- Gently spread each bowl of pudding over cream cheese filling.
- Spread remaining cool whip over pudding.
- Sprinkle ½ cup pecans and grated chocolate on top.
- Refrigerate long enough for pudding to set.