Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 1 cup flour
- 1 stick butter
- 1 large container Cool Whip
- 1½ cups powdered sugar
- 1½ cups chopped pecans
- 2 tsp vanilla
- grated chocolate
- 1 large pkg. instant vanilla pudding
- 1 large pkg. instant chocolate pudding
- 1 (8 oz) cream cheese
- Mix flour, 1 cup chopped pecans and butter.
- Press in bottom of an 8x13 inch pan.
- Bake at 325°F for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Cool crust completely.
- Mix cream cheese, ½ cup cool whip and 1 cup powdered sugar.
- Spread evenly over crust.
- Mix puddings separately according to directions using a little less milk so pudding will set thicker.
- Add 2 teaspoons vanilla to vanilla pudding.
- Add ¼ cup powdered sugar to each pudding.
- Gently spread each bowl of pudding over cream cheese filling.
- Spread remaining cool whip over pudding.
- Sprinkle ½ cup pecans and grated chocolate on top.
- Refrigerate long enough for pudding to set.