- 1 papseco (portuguese roll) or any roll you enjoy
- 2 fillets of salted dried cod that has been soaking as above.
- 2 eggs beaten
- oil for frying
- salt is not necessary since there is still enough taste of salt in the soaked cod.
- Soak each fillet into the egg mixture and then lay the egg covered fillet into the hot oil in a frying pan and fry on both sides until lightly golden and the cod is cooked. This does not take long.
- We eat this with bread when we go on picnics.
- It's really good with black olives on the side and a house salad.
- Also delicious cold for breakfast with a roll.
Contributed by: Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.