Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
- 2 onions, chopped
- 6 garlic cloves, chopped
- 6 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb beef sausage, chunked
- 10 cups beef stock
- 16 oz kidney beans, with liquid
- 1 cabbage, cored & chopped
- 12 potatoes, new, quartered
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 16 oz catsup
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Pour oil into LARGE, HUMONGOUS, GIGANTIC stock or stew pot and sauté onions and garlic in it, just until soft and transparent.
- Add sausage chunks and brown slightly. Add beef stock and all other ingredients.
- Bring to a boil, stirring often to keep the bottom of the pan from burning.
- Reduce heat, simmer 35–45 minutes or longer, stirring occasionally. Correct seasonings to taste.
The recipe SAYS that it yields one gallon, but it's really much more. The hardest part of this recipe is the chopping. You should cut up everything ahead of time (potatoes, sausage, cabbage, onions, garlic), so you can just dump it all into the pot when you're ready.