Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe taken from www.Portuguese-recipes.com
- 3 cups water
- 1 or 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 or 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 chopped tomato
- 3 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
- 4 large potatoes
- 1 lb of chourico
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Pour water into a roasting pan.
- Add vinegar to taste.
- The water should have just a hint of vinegary taste.
- Sprinkle paprika over the water and mix, removing the lumps.
- Add salt, pepper, Onion, tomato, parsley and potatoes.
- Before cooking add chourico. Bake for 2 hours. Do not cover potatoes because they will steam and not roast.
- The potatoes will have a nice red color when they are done.