Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe taken from www.Portuguese-recipes.com
- 1 lb. cod or Haddock fillets, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 lb. of small red potatoes
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 3 tbsp. chopped Canadian Bacon
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into med. pieces
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into med. pieces
- 2 or 3 cloves of garlic
- 2 tbsp. of flour
- 11/2 cups of low-fat milk
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- Cook the potatoes until just tender, use a medium pot.
- In a large skillet heat the oil ( don't burn it) use med. heat
- Put Bacon, peppers, garlic and cook until the peppers are somewhat soft
- Add flour into pan, stir into cooked ingredients. Now stir in milk, salt and cayenne pepper. Bring all to a boil.
- Place the on top, reduce to simmer, cover and cook until the is opaque, around 5 minutes or so ( unless you like Sushi).