Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe taken from www.Portuguese-recipes.com
- 1/4 cup of corn-oil margarine
- 1/2 cup of Sugar
- 1/2 cup of liquid egg substitute
- 1 cup of light sour cream
- 1 tsp. of baking soda
- 1 tsp. of vanilla
- 1and1/2 cups of flour
- 1and 1/2 tsp. of baking powder
- 1/2 cup of walnuts
- 1/4 cup of Sugar
- 2 tsp. of cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350.Cream together margarine,1/2 cup of Sugar until fluffy add the egg.
- In a separate bowl mix sour cream and baking soda. Add to the first mix. Mix in vanilla then flour and baking powder.
- Combine walnuts, the 1/4 cup of Sugar, and cinnamon.
- Stir half into batter mix. Pour batter into a 9" Sq. baking pan.
- Sprinkle remaining nut mixture on the top.