This recipe taken from www.Portuguese-recipes.com
- Sauté onion and celery in a pat of butter.
- Add the rest of the ingredients.
- In a separate pan:.
- Put a ¼ cup of butter and ½ cup of flour.
- Melt the butter and stir in the flour until thick.
- Add a cup of milk and a cup of ½ and ½.
- Mix this with the other ingredients and cook 20 minutes.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.