This recipe taken from www.Portuguese-recipes.com
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Melt the butter and put aside to cool off. Beat the eggs and Sugar in a large bowl.
- Add the flour and baking powder mix well.
- Add the butter slowly and knead. Let this sit for awhile to rest.
- flour pans then shape dough into small balls. Roll with the palms of your hands to make a ring out of them 2 inches wide.
- Place them on a cookie sheet spaced around an inch apart. Bake them about 15 minutes.
- They should be golden brown on top.
- Should make around 3 dozen