Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe taken from www.Portuguese-recipes.com
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Melt the butter and put aside to cool off. Beat the eggs and Sugar in a large bowl.
- Add the flour and baking powder mix well.
- Add the butter slowly and knead. Let this sit for awhile to rest.
- flour pans then shape dough into small balls. Roll with the palms of your hands to make a ring out of them 2 inches wide.
- Place them on a cookie sheet spaced around an inch apart. Bake them about 15 minutes.
- They should be golden brown on top.
- Should make around 3 dozen