- Sprinkle fish with salt; lightly dust with flour.
- Arrange fish in shallow 8x12" baking dish.
- Saute onions in olive oil in skillet until limp; place over fish.
- Combine wine vinegar, garlic, oregano, mustard, parsley, coriander and lemon juice; mix well and pour over fish.
- Pour wine around fish; bake, uncovered, in 350°F oven for about 45 minutes.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.