- 3 lb sea bass fillets, 1" thick (pollock or halibut may also be used)
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp flour
- 2 medium sliced onions
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ⅓ cup white wine vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic, mashed or minced
- 1 tsp prepared yellow mustard
- 2 tbsp dried parsley
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- ¼ cup dry white wine
- ¼ tsp ground coriander
- Sprinkle fish with salt; lightly dust with flour.
- Arrange fish in shallow 8x12" baking dish.
- Saute onions in olive oil in skillet until limp; place over fish.
- Combine wine vinegar, garlic, oregano, mustard, parsley, coriander and lemon juice; mix well and pour over fish.
- Pour wine around fish; bake, uncovered, in 350°F oven for about 45 minutes.