Purchased from the Parnell Estate in Canton, Texas in 1988. Dated 1937
- 3 pounds Pork Steak, cut in cubes and browned
- 2 large cans sauerkraut, drained
- 12 ounce package portugese (kluski) noodles, parboiled
- 2 cans cream of Mushroom soup
- 1 box Lipton's Onion soup
- Brown meat and take meat out.
- In that juice dilute the Mushroom soup.
- Put the meat first in the casserole dish, then add the sauerkraut, noodles, Mushroom soup that was diluted.
- Sprinkle Onion soup between the layers.
- Bake 1-1/2 hours in 350 degree oven.