Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Purchased from the Parnell Estate in Canton, Texas in 1988. Dated 1937
- 3 pounds Pork Steak, cut in cubes and browned
- 2 large cans sauerkraut, drained
- 12 ounce package portugese (kluski) noodles, parboiled
- 2 cans cream of Mushroom soup
- 1 box Lipton's Onion soup
- Brown meat and take meat out.
- In that juice dilute the Mushroom soup.
- Put the meat first in the casserole dish, then add the sauerkraut, noodles, Mushroom soup that was diluted.
- Sprinkle Onion soup between the layers.
- Bake 1-1/2 hours in 350 degree oven.