Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Original recipe
- This recipe yields 1 serving.
- 3 ounces portobello mushroom slices (about 8 large slices)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 pinch salt
- ⅛ teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon grated romano or Parmesan cheese
- Spray a medium nonstick skillet with nonstick spray coating.
- Add the mushrooms to the skillet and brush with the oil, using a brush or your finger.
- Sprinkle with salt (if desired) and pepper.
- Cook over medium to medium-high heat 6 to 7 minutes or until the mushrooms have exuded their juices, softened and begun to brown.
- Remove the pan from the heat.
- Stir in the vinegar and cheese and toss to coat the mushrooms.
- Serve at once.
Nutritional information Edit
- Exchanges: 1 Vegetable | 1 Monounsaturated Fat.
- Calories 72 | Total Fat 6 g | Cholesterol 3 mg | Sodium 46 mg | Carbohydrate 4 g | Dietary Fiber 1g | Sugars 2g | Protein 3g