Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 4 medium portobello mushrooms
- ½ cup plain goat cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons freshly minced herbs (parsley, basil, thyme)
- 4 roasted garlic cloves
- olive oil
- Prepare garlic by slicing through top part of garlic bulb to expose garlic, drizzle with olive oil and wrap loosely in foil.
- Bake 30 minutes at 350°F.
- Let cool.
- Mix butter, goat cheese, garlic (when cool), the olive oil drippings, salt, pepper, and herbs.
- Clean mushrooms by wiping with damp paper towel.
- Remove stems and discard.
- Rub mushrooms lightly with olive oil.
- Grill on medium heat on a gas or charcoal grill.
- Alternatively, they can be baked at 350°F for 20 minutes or so, turning once.
- Spread goat cheese mixture on grilled mushrooms.
- Leave on the grill for another 5 minutes with the flame off and lid down so that the mixture will melt a bit more.
- Serve and enjoy!.