Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Fruit & Vegetable Recipes I by the South Carolina Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 4
- 1 pound sausage
- 1 clove garlic, chopped (optional)
- 1 (14 oz.) jar pizza sauce
- 12 small portabello mushrooms
- ¾ cup grated mozzarella cheese, grated
- Brown sausage and drain fat.
- Add chopped garlic and pizza sauce.
- Simmer for 20 minutes.
- Scrape out a small portion of the gills of the mushrooms (enough to make a small bowl for the filling).
- Put the sauce in the mushrooms and top with grated mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 10 minutes in a 400 degree f preheated oven.