A TNT recipe
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: My old recipes
- Makes 4 to 6 servings
- 1 lb pork sausage
- ½ lb ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp thyme
- ¼ tsp ground cumin
- 2 cans (8 oz each) tomato sauce
- 1 can (4 oz) mushroom pieces
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1 pkg (8 oz) spaghetti
- Chop onion and break up pork sausage and ground beef.
- Brown in skillet.
- Sprinkle with garlic powder, thyme and cumin.
- Stir occasionally after 5 minutes.
- The meat should have lost its pink color and the fat from sausage should be rendered.
- Cook spaghetti.
- Pour off excess grease from skillet.
- Add tomato sauce, then undrained mushrooms, the Worcestershire, salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil.
- Let simmer, covered and over medium low heat for about 15 minutes.
- Add cheese to skillet.
- Drain spaghetti in colander, return to its pot.
- Pour spaghetti sauce over and toss before serving.