Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Appetizers, Southern Style
- Makes 150 slices.
- Must prepare ahead of time, can freeze.
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup sesame seeds
- 5 tbsp sugar
- 3 tbsp onion, minced
- 2 tbsp ground ginger
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 2 pork tenderloins, 1 to 1½ lbs each
- Mix all ingredients except pork to make marinade.
- Marinate pork tenderloin at least 3 hours, better if longer.
- Turn once or twice during marinating time.
- Drain marinade and reserve.
- Bake tenderloins one hour at 375 °F.
- Cool and slice thinly.
- Put slices back in reserved marinade.
- May freeze at this point or heat for serving.
- Serve with party rye bread.