Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Appetizers, Southern Style
- Makes 150 slices.
- Must prepare ahead of time, can freeze.
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup sesame seeds
- 5 tbsp sugar
- 3 tbsp onion, minced
- 2 tbsp ground ginger
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 2 pork tenderloins, 1 to 1½ lbs each
- Mix all ingredients except pork to make marinade.
- Marinate pork tenderloin at least 3 hours, better if longer.
- Turn once or twice during marinating time.
- Drain marinade and reserve.
- Bake tenderloins one hour at 375 °F.
- Cool and slice thinly.
- Put slices back in reserved marinade.
- May freeze at this point or heat for serving.
- Serve with party rye bread.