Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Purchased from the Weir Estate in Canton, Texas in 1990. Date on card says 1909
- Contributed by Cat's Recipes Y-Group
- 2½ pounds pork tenderloin, cut into 4 pieces
- 5 celery roots, peeled and sliced
- 1 white onion, peeled and sliced
- 3 tablespoons butter
Seasoning mixture Edit
- Season the tenderloin.
- Put it in a small roasting pan with the butter.
- Roast in moderate oven for about 20 minutes.
- While the pork is cooking, boil the celery roots in salted water for about 15 minutes.
- Drain off water.
- Place celery and onion around the pork and finish cooking together, about 5 minutes then serve.