Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Jenn b aka Mom2sam and Tiny at Healthy Recipes For diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Serves: 12
- 2 (1½ pounds) lean pork tenderloin
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1 package dry onion soup mix
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Place tenderloins in center of large sheet of tin foil.
- Mix remaining ingredients and spread over meat.
- Seal securely in foil.
- Place in shallow pan and bake for 2 hours at 325°F.
- Cut meat into 1-inch slices.
- Pour soup-gravy over slices of meat.
Nutritional Information Edit
- Calories: 129 | Fat: 5g | Sodium: 251mg | Protein: 17g | Carbohydrate: 4g | Cholesterol: 44mg | Fiber: 0g
- Diabetic Exchanges: 2½ ounces very lean meat