Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Pork Recipes by the South Carolina Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 4
- 1 lb Pork tenderloin medallions, 1" thick
- 2 teaspoons lemon pepper
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dijon-style mustard
- Sprinkle surfaces of tenderloin medallions with lemon pepper.
- Heat butter over medium-high heat in large skillet; do not let brown.
- Add medallions and saute until nicely browned on each side, about 3 – 4 minutes per side.
- Remove medallions to serving plate, keep warm.
- Add remaining ingredients to skillet and cook and stir until blended and heated through.
- Pour over medallions.