Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: The Fannie Farmer Cookbook by Marion Cunningham
- Typed by: Susan <email@example.com>
- Serves 6
- 1½ lbs cooked pork
- ¾ cup soy sauce
- 3 tbsp oil
- 3 green peppers, cut in narrow strips
- 1 onion, cut in narrow strips
- 1 lb 4 oz can pineapple tidbits
- Trim the pork of excess fat and slice.
- Put the pork in a shallow dish and cover with the ¾ cup soy sauce.
- Let stand for 1 hour, turning the meat often so it thoroughly marinates.
- Heat the oil in a sauté pan, add the peppers and onion, and cook over high heat for just a minute, stirring constantly.
- Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Drain the pork, add to the skillet along with the juice from the pineapple tidbits, and bring to a boil.
- Lower the heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the pineapple, peppers, and onion, stir to mix and simmer a minute.
- Combine thoroughly the sauce ingredients and add to the pork mixture, stirring constantly.
- Cook until sauce thickens.