Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 2 servings
- 8 ounces boneless Pork loin, cut into sixteen 1-inch cubes
- 3/4 cup chicken broth, divided
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 large red pepper, cut into sixteen 1-inch squares
- 1/2 large green pepper, cut into sixteen 1-inch squares
- 3 tablespoons creamy Peanut butter
- dash ground red pepper
- 1 cup hot cooked rice
Combine Pork with 1/4 cup chicken broth, soy sauce, lime juice, Sugar, coriander and garlic powder. Toss to coat. Marinate 4 hours or overnight, stirring occasionally. Thread meat alternately with peppers on 2 large or 4 small skewers. Broil 6 inches from heat 15 to 20 minutes, or until meat is tender and brown, turning skewers and basting occasionally with 6 tablespoons marinade. Meanwhile, combine Peanut butter, pepper, remaining 1/2 cup broth and marinade in small saucepan; cook, stirring, until smooth. Serve sauce with kebobs and beds of fluffy rice.