Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Ritchie Estate in Balch Springs, Texas in 1984.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- ½ pound boneless pork loin
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons steak sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 10 dried apricots
- Cut pork into cubes.
- Combine soy sauce and steak and pour over pork.
- Cover and refrigerate several hours stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile simmer apricots in water for 5 minutes.
- Place apricots and cooking liquid in blender container then add peanut butter, salt and hot pepper sauce.
- Cover and process until smooth.
- Reheat when ready to serve.
- Thread marinated pork cubes on skewers.
- Brush with remaining soy sauce mixture then cook over hot coals for 8 minutes turning often.
- Serve with warm sauce for dipping.