Pork, Apples & Sauerkraut for Pressur Cooker
- 3 lb boneless pork roast
- steak dust or steak seasoning to taste
- 2 cups apple juice
- 1 bag of sauerkraut drained and rinsed
- sprinkle of caraway seeds
- 3 Granny Smith apples cut in quarters (may peel if desired)
- Sprinkle steak seasoning on pork roast.
- Brown pork in pressure cooker.
- Add all remaining ingredients.
- Cook under high pressure for 45 to 50 minutes.
- Let pressure release naturally.
- Cut pork and serve the sauerkraut and apples on top.
- Also can serve these over rice or potatoes.