Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Pork, Apples & Sauerkraut for Pressur Cooker
- 3 lb boneless pork roast
- steak dust or steak seasoning to taste
- 2 cups apple juice
- 1 bag of sauerkraut drained and rinsed
- sprinkle of caraway seeds
- 3 Granny Smith apples cut in quarters (may peel if desired)
- Sprinkle steak seasoning on pork roast.
- Brown pork in pressure cooker.
- Add all remaining ingredients.
- Cook under high pressure for 45 to 50 minutes.
- Let pressure release naturally.
- Cut pork and serve the sauerkraut and apples on top.
- Also can serve these over rice or potatoes.