Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Pork Recipes by the South Carolina Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 4
- 1 x 3 – 4 ounce pork cutlets, ¼" thick
- lemon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 large sandwich buns, split
- lemon wedges
- Coat cutlets with lemon pepper to taste.
- In a large non-stick skillet heat butter to sizzling. Add cutlets (do not crowd) to hot pan; cook quickly to brown both sides, turning once.
- Place cutlets on buns; serve with wedge of lemon.